Story: My Throne !

It was a bright and early chocolatey morning at the chocolate factory. Today, is actually a special day for everyone at the chocolate factory and for the people in the town who enjoy chocolate! Today, is my birthday! Yes! It is the King of Chocolate birthday. Every year, we throw a big chocolate party to celebrate. There is wonderful music. People dress up and of course there is chocolate galore. The party usually starts at noon every year but I noticed something was a little different today. No one in the factory got up to celebrate. Also , no one in the town got up to celebrate and I do not understand what was going on. I was looking forward to this moment for the past month. Can you believe there was not even  music playing. I felt a little disrespected. For as long as I can remember, everyone always celebrated my birthday.

I began to ask all of my Oompa-Lompas, why was no one celebrating my birthday. The crazy part about that was none of them answered me or even looked me in my face. I started to panic and I went to the chocolate lab and ate 5 pounds of chocolate to make myself feel better and when I was finishing up my chocolate, my sister came busting in and said,  " Willy, you will never guess what happened last night! Someone found a golden ticket in their chocolate bar! The chocolate gods has found a new King of Chocolate!"This explains why no one is answering to you". I immediately fell on to the floor. My whole career and life flashed before my eyes. I never thought in a million years I would get replaced on my birthday. What a gift? I just stared at my sister in awe, and then I began to think. I began to think about how I could stop such unfortunate events happening to me. I told my sister, "I know what we can do! You need to call up the rest of the family and we are going to find the person with the golden ticket and destroy him and the ticket. She replied, " Yes, brother I will do anything it takes to protect our families throne."

All of my family showed up to the chocolate factory and we zipped up our chocolatey suits! We ran out the door and began our manhunt. I remember when I found my golden ticket. I found mine in high school so we started to look for the person with the golden ticket in each school district. We all split ups to make the search quicker. I told them to listen to the people of the town talk. This is a big deal so you might hear someone talking about it. They might lead you straight to your door step and when they do. I want you to capture him and bring him to me. I want him alive. I  want the honor of doing the dirty work. I WILL FINISH HIM!!
                                                        


Every one ran their separate ways. I began to think as I was running where was I when I found my golden ticket? Then I remembered, I was the gas station next to my high school. So I ran down to the corner of 63rd St., next to Chocolate High School and there was bunch of chaos going there. I ran inside and I saw the glow of the ticket. It blinded me! I tucked my chocolate gun away and walked up to him nicely and asked, "Did you receive the golden ticket last night?" The young man replied, "Yes." Before he took his next breathe, I shot him 4 times with my chocolate gun. He died with the golden ticket in his hand. 

                                          
                                                                         Image info

Authors Note: In the video Seven Secrets of Goddess, I was shocked to  hear Gaia ate his own children to keep them from taking over his thrown. The story is about Willy Wonka being threatened. I think it could be an interesting story to have someone come to the factory and try to take his factory from him. I didn't decide to make it a family member that he was after. I decided to incorporate the golden ticket. I realized I did not do a story all semester about the golden ticket and that was the perfect moment to. I did not want to use a family member because I really do not like the thought of a god killing their own family. So, I did switch up Gaia's story!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Pharmacists

Comment Wall

Week 4 Story, The Lion King