Reading Part B: Seven Secrets of Goddess

This week I decided to do a post over the Seven Secrets of Goddess. I found it interesting that most of the gods that we have talked about this semester is very violet when it comes to someone threatening their place as king or god. I was surprised to see how a god would kill their own family because they feel threatened that they would take their place. When I think of a god, I think of someone peaceful, graceful and etc. Therefore, when I listened to the video, "Seven Secrets of Goddess" I was shocked to  hear Gaia ate his own children to keep them from taking over his thrown. I think this week I am going to write a story about Willy Wonka being threatened. I think it could be an interesting story to have someone come to the factory and try to take his factory from him. I haven't decided if ima make it a family member or an enemy. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Pharmacists

Comment Wall

Week 4 Story, The Lion King